Ford Gt40 J Car
To win le mans with an all american car ford was willing to spend whatever was necessary for the best designers equipment drivers and crew.
Ford gt40 j car. There is light cutting in the rear wheel wells. The ford gt40 is an american high performance endurance racing car. The range was powered by a series of american built ford v8 engines modified for racing. Their victory at le mans in 1966 was the culmination of three years of dedication innovation and.
Along with the modern gt models ford s supercar has continued to evolve for more than five decades. Because this new racer was designed to comply with appendix j of the fia s regulations it was known as the j car. This ho scale race car is a fine looking ford gt40 j car made by aurora and is equipped with a closed rivet thunderjet pancake motor tjet chassis it has afx rear slicks. The ford gt40 dominated the 1966 24 hours of le mans taking yet another 1 2 3 win.
The mk iv gt40 was built on the same chassis as the experimental j car giving it a starkly different look than any previous gt40s. The mk iv model had a stubby front end complemented by a much. Ken miles would die in a testing accident for the ford j car only two months later. Only the mk iv model was designed and built in the united states.
However that win is sadly drenched in controversy.
- Ford Mustang Mach E Uk
- Ford Nugget In India
- Ford Mustang Shelby Automatic
- Ford Galaxy Warning Lights Symbols
- Ford New Holland Parts Near Me
- Ford Ka 2019 Olx Rj
- Ford F150 Xlt 2019
- Ford Dividend In 2020
- Ford Escort Panel Van For Sale Australia
- Ford Escort Panel Van For Sale South Africa
- Ford Mustang Shelby Auction
- Ford Ikon 1 6 Zxi
- Ford Maverick Jeep 2003
- Ford Jeep Dealership Near Me
- Ford Maverick Yedek Parça
- Ford Focus Vs Mazda 3 2007
- Ford Gran Torino Worth
- Ford Mustang Shelby Gt500 Z Filmu 60 Sekund
- Ford New Car Purchase Incentives
- Ford Cortina Xle For Sale Qld